Virginia Marketing Agency
Marketing Careers | Jobs for New Graduates | Post Graduate Jobs
We are looking for a Promotions Assistant who can grow into a leadership role. Such a person must be an extrovert, friendly, and have a strong work ethic. In a competitive market, you must never restrict yourself to a single strategy to promote your clients. You will train with managers of various departments to get an insight into delivering cohesive campaigns.
- Contributing to promotional marketing efforts by interacting with customers.
- Representing the firm and our clients by maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.
- Engaging in the development of the campaign and promotional plans.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships as well as relationships with colleagues.
- Efficiently managing and coordinating a territory to reach the target audience.
- Displaying a strong knowledge of products and services with in-depth training.
The applicant should possess:-
- Previous experience in leadership, communication, or management.
- A minimum education level of GED/High School Diploma (required)
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree (or soon be completing) in areas of Business, Fashion, Communication, Social Sciences