Marketing And Sales Coordinator
Virginia Marketing Agency
Entry Level Marketing Jobs | Jobs for New Graduates | Post Graduate Jobs
We require a creative individual for this position who has excellent time management skills. This person will be responsible for brand communication through various campaigns. This position comprises skills such as coordination between the clients and company management to build a compelling campaign for the audience. When you join us, our managers will train you individually, and provide you with constructive feedback.
- Helping the sales team to enhance productivity.
- Developing strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Planning branded advertising campaigns, and supporting the marketing and design teams.
- Managing office management, schedule, and organization.
- Establishing and meeting individual and team goals and responsibilities.
- Conducting market research to identify marketing opportunities.
- Interacting with local businesses on brand perception.
- Managing brand and marketing representatives.
- Supervising client direction, target audience, and expectations.
- Creating new outlets
The applicant must possess:-
- Previous experience in leadership, communication, or management.
- A minimum education level of GED/High School Diploma (required)
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree (or be completing soon) in areas of Business, Fashion, Communication, Social Sciences
Pay:$30,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year